It’s time again for the top posts of the previous year! I’m pretty excited to take a look at which ones came out on top and share them with you again in case you missed them.
For whatever random reason I decided that the middle of the year was the best time to showcase my most visited articles. Probably because I started Insight Writer in October 2008 right after I graduated with my MBA. In any case, this means that I only look at articles posted between August 2010 and August 2011.
But first, here are the past two years worth of Top 10’s…
Without further adieu here are my top posts sorted by traffic for the 2010-2011 year!
1. Best Weight Lifting Routine
2. Eating Healthy On a Budget
3. Best Health Blogs To Follow
4. Top 100 Plus Personal Finance Websites In The World
5. The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
6. Book Review – Early Retirement Extreme – Jacob Fisker
7. Is Exercise Overrated? Top 10 Tips For Health & Weight Loss
8. How To Make Powerful Connections With People
9. How To Spend Less Money
10. Why You Should Adopt A Dieting Lifestyle
Well I feel that I succeeded in writing about Personal Health, but not so much writing about Personal Finance. And I feel I had some really strong, yet few, articles on Personal Development.
Looking back helps me to look forward and plan some more writing for the coming year. Here’s to writing some more great content!