There is certainly a power in writing things down. I truly believe writing your goals down will help you accomplish them. This exercise is a little different and I think it will help you do more of the things you love to do in this life…
I was inspired to write this after reading Mare’s post called Five Joyous Tips for Being Happy. The very first tip is this exercise so I figured I would share my list with you guys. So here we go…
- Spend quality time with friends and family.
- Shoot the breeze with my roommates in my office or on our back porch.
- Read a great book.
- Play with our dogs in the backyard.
- Write great insightful blog posts. 😉
- Take Road trips.
- Ponder Life.
- Make a great discovery such as finding a great new blog.
- Travel to the mountains.
- Take great photos.
- Make new friends.
- Enjoy the great outdoors.
- Play just about any sport with friends.
- Cook a good meal.
- Learn new things.
- Work with a great team of people to accomplish great things.
- Teach people things they don’t know.
- Talk to people who have led interesting lives.
- Play my guitar, or bass, or drums, or rock band…
- Write lists that fascinate and inspire people. 😉
Hope you enjoyed this!
This week I am going to be covering more topics on personal finance and the economy so come visit, drop your comments, and participate in the discussion!