Many people do their top posts for the year in December or January. I figured I would do mine in the middle of the year.
I first want to say I have felt very lucky to have all the visitors I have had. I am about to pass the 50,000 page view mark and I am currently averaging around 100 visitors a day. So thank you all for visiting and for all the comments. And especially for subscribing! I love it when new people subscribe every day!
As for the future, it only seems bright. I have been pondering my top 10 list and have been asking myself why these specific posts have done so well. Partly it is because of my promotional efforts, but I believe the titles are what attracts people to read. These titles and the content held within are what people are looking for and what they need.
I know I won’t always be able to write a “Top 10” quality article, but I am certainly going to strive to do just that from here on out. So here ya go, my top 10 list to date…
- What we all know about health, but don’t do.
- 9 Easy Ways to Get a Life
- The MEGA List of Personal Development Blogs
- 101 Ways to Strengthen Your Friendships
- Why Changing Up Your Routine is Healthy
- How to Give Great Hugs & Handshakes
- Learning to Create Creates Passion
- 11 Little Steps to Better Finances
- The Power in Letting Go
- Build a Monopoly Where You Are
So what do you think?
Which one/s are your favorite?
If you could name the title for a future Insight Writer post, what would it be?
I would appreciate any and all feedback! 😉