This is my Saturday Rap where I talk about my site updates and give you some great links to check out for the weekend.
First, the update…
Not much to update but I will say the Value Project was a great success. Its gotten over 500 visitors and I am sure it has given a lot of exposure to the other blogs that particpated.
With that being said I have decided to do one group project a month. Any ideas will be welcome.
Writing less seems to be working for me in terms of producing better content. And I would still like to do more guest posts. If you have a blog with 100-1000 subscribers and would like me to write a guest post for you please let me know. I would love to write for your audience.
Now, the links…
This has been an exceptionally good week for content so I am going to post more than the usual three I have become accustomed to. (I also need to make up for last week as well.) Please Enjoy!
- 15 Solid Lessons I Have Learned in Life. – Good stuff, really good stuff.
- Mug Shots from Around the World. – This guy has been everywhere and I am a bit jealous. This is a great starting point of thinking about places you might like to travel to.
- How we stopped short of becoming lazy pieces of crap. – Great writing! This is a must read for everyone, although I will say it is entrepreneur focused.
- Socialist when poor, Capitalist when Rich. – This is a bit of a rant, but a good rant it is.
- The Choice Minimal Lifestyle: 6 Formulas for more Output and Less Overwhelm. – Tim Ferriss does it again. These are great things to apply in your own life.
- “Whats Next?” The Third Stage of Personal Finance. – I save the best for last. I am still amazed at how JD continues to pump out great content about money matters. It is clear this guy thinks deeply about money matters and how they affect our lives. This is must reading for my personal development friends.
Until next time…