After a great Thanksgiving I came back to about 100 emails to answer. I am so glad I caught up with things before I left!
One of the emails I got was a pingback for a tag I received from Daphne over @ Joyful Days. The tag simply involves saying 6 random things about yourself and tagging 6 more people to send it to.
I have to be honest, sometimes these kind of things annoy me when they are emails or text forwards. However, after a long week of heavy blogging activity I am happy to participate in a little blogging meme like this one. And I am happy to let you guys know a little more about me…
6 Random Things About Me.
- Not only do I play guitar, bass, and drums in real life I can also play them at the expert level in Rock Band. My current favorite song on there is Man in the Box by Alice in Chains.
- I have my Masters in Business and I am currently thinking about getting my PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- I love Barnes & Noble more than Starbucks.
- I won a Nintendo in the 3rd grade for a reading contest.
- One of my favorite books is the book of Ecclesiastes.
- I have kept a journal since I was 14 and am currently working on filling my 5th one.
Ok, tag you are it!
- Yan at Blog for Beginners
- Dereck at I will not die
- Ian at Quantum Learning
- Lance at The Jungle of Life
- Michele at Writing the Cyber Highway
- Jack at Simple Sapien
If for some reason you don’t want to post about this on your blog feel free to leave your 6 random things in the comment section. See, I give you a way out without feeling bad.
And you know what, if you weren’t tagged and still want to participate I would love to read your 6 random things in the comment section too. Have a great weekend!!!